Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blogging

As I am starting my very first blog, and my very first post, I feel that I must express my outlook of the blogging world to my fellow readers:




BLOGGING
"Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few."

Not only do I find this poster to be hilarious, I also find it to be true. ha! And here I am starting a blog. Oh, the irony.

The purpose of this blog is for mine and Ryan's family and friends to have a way to see what we are up to, now that we have moved so far away. I cannot promise that this will be updated daily or weekly, but hopefully I will stay consistent.

The next post will contain pictures and descriptions of our first couple of days here in Gainesville, TX.

3 comments:

  1. You guys come up with the cutest names. My friends who blog are all so creative!!!!!

    We look forward to hearing more about your community in North Texas. I'll let you know when we travel that direction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poster rings true of my blog :o) Welcome to the blogging world, my friend. You will soon be consumed with seeing if anyone commented on your latest post and every moment will become a possible post for your blog. You'll also begin carrying your camera EVERYWHERE just in case... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, hey, you gotta follow my blog, too! it'll help me feel like i have more readers....

    ReplyDelete