Monday, February 15, 2010

Ridiculous

I know, it has been over a month and there has been no post from me, not even a word or a picture. I have no excuse, other than the bitter cold weather. I have not been busy, I have been at home, enjoying married life with my husband, working on crafts, cleaning and taking walks on the ranch.

Here is why this blog is not frequent in the winter. Our house sits across the street from the barn. Our internet source comes from the office which is in the barn. There is a large garage type door that closes the barn up when it is cold. Our house sits at just the right angle so that when that door is shut, which now it is always shut, our house cannot get the wifi. Therefore, to get the internet connection, we must come down in the cold to the office... and right now I am sitting in our little honda outside of the office. So you see that it is a big pain to come use the internet and if I do come down to use it, I only want to stay here for 20 min tops. So, surfing the internet is no longer a past time for Ryan and I. It is merely a tool, only used when needed.

Also, the foot of snow that we had on the ground has definitely slowed my use of the internet.

So if you are wondering why I am raving about this.... My sister posted on her blog and made a comment about how I do not post very often, so this is my reply :) I know she is trying to gently nudge me on because she wants me to post about my crafts and such. I have taken pictures of them so hopefully you can see them soon.

Until then, enjoy the wintery weather, I am going for a run in 35 degree weather, I love it, you don't even break a sweat!

1 comment:

  1. I figured that if you weren't going to show your awesome craftiness, then I'd do it for you :o) Maybe I'll start a series of posts entitled, "Sissy's Craft Mondays." :o)

    ReplyDelete