Monday, September 28, 2009

AJAX


I am so sorry that this has taken me so long. I have been wanting to introduce this lovely little friend of mine for some time now. I do not have the excuse of being too busy to post on here, so I am not sure what other excuse to give other than I just haven't.

This little donkey is named Ajax. He came from the vet, needing a home and Pat took him to watch over the mares and babies. Donkeys are very protective of their herds and will fight off coyotes and other predators. I know, this is very shocking, but they can be very vicious.

Ryan and I have noticed that people up here in Gainesville seem to have a fetish with donkeys, they are EVERYWHERE! And most of the donkeys are fat. We have a quite exceptional donkey, I believe he is the most cellulite enhanced of them all. Sadly, he has been lame. He has really bad feet so he has been in the stall for awhile. He misses his mares so you hear him "Hee-Hah" all day long. The best part is that the mexican guys that dont speak much English do impressions of him, and well, it's hilarious!

This next photo emphasizes his cellulite booty.



You really have to see him in person, he is quite a site. I will have more posts coming up soon.

2 comments: