Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My AMAZING cappuchino maker

http://new.replink.net/eVault/b35c14c5-fe0e-42be-b0d8-bfa8c9f74bfc/42c1a18e-44f7-4003-9aa6-672a6ef4e97e/42c1a18e-44f7-4003-9aa6-672a6ef4e97e-lo.jpg

This is my Phenominal cappuchino maker. It is called Mukka Express, made by Bialetti in Italy. I received it as a wedding present, I believe from the Decrosta family. It looks like a simple stove top espresso maker, yet it is so much more!

The inovative part in it is the pressure valve that causes the milk to froth up to make your delicious cappuchino. All you do is take it apart, put water in the bottom portion. Then you place a piece on top of it and fill that with finely ground espresso. Then screw the top on, turn the pressure valve into place, fill it with milk and place it on the stove top. Within 5 minutes you hear the pressure valve open and the coffee begins to swirl to the top causing the milk to froth on top of it! It makes two VERY small cups, so I usually just put it all into one. It tastes like it is straight out of Italy (which I can say that because I have had cappuchinos in Italy).

One thing that Ryan and I had noticed in Italy and in Austria is that no matter where you went you could find AMAZING coffee and cappuchinos. From coffee shops, to hotels, to restaurants, even gas stations! It was not the nasty gas station coffee that you see here that was brewed 8 hours ago. It is always fresh. So this little machine has brought that same amazing cappuchino to our home. I highly recomment one to you! And if you want to make a trip up to North Texas I could even make you one!

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE for you to make me one! But, I don't think you and Ryan would want us ALL in your little camper! Although, you wouldn't get bored if we were there :o)

    ReplyDelete